“The Snowball: Warren Buffett” Today I would like to share with you what I’ve learned from this great book that I read last year called, “The Snowball: Warren Buffett”. This is the biography of Warren Buffett, Apple’s third biggest shareholder and one of one of world’s greatest money maker, written...
What I learned from Jiddu Krishnamurti I discovered J. Krishnamurti when I was actually reading a book written by Eckhart Tolle, “A New Earth”. I was always fascinated by people who achieved a state of calmness, understanding and most important to me, people who are willing to share with...
I love reading I think people should follow their passion, and a few days ago I was thinking about the things that I love doing and would like to do every single day… I made a list and it looks like this: Reading (mostly non-fictional book) Big fan of...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Walking in Nature and its Benefits for Body and Mind 10th September 2018
- Why We Love Underdogs and Why You Should Never Give Up 6th September 2018
- Parent-Child Relationship: Why Is It Important, mistakes and benefits 4th September 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Helping Others Will Make You Live a Better Life 1st September 2018
- Big boys do cry – my personal story and why we should seek help 30th August 2018