Helping others is beneficial, it gives meaning to our life, it brings us closer to each other and can do wonders for our health. We can all probably remember the kind smile and the warm thank-you we received when we last helped a friend or a total stranger. Helping...
What is kindness, more exactly? I searched the definition online and found the following on Urban Dictionary:“Kindness is doing something and not expecting anything in return. Kindness is respect and helping others without waiting for someone to help one back. It implies kindness no matter what.”Smiling to strangers on the...
Everyone has access to information these days. If you think you have an idea that no-one has thought about, you’re probably wrong. But I don’t see this as discouraging, au contraire, this gives me the chance to put my originality print on a common idea. I think most of...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Walking in Nature and its Benefits for Body and Mind 10th September 2018
- Why We Love Underdogs and Why You Should Never Give Up 6th September 2018
- Parent-Child Relationship: Why Is It Important, mistakes and benefits 4th September 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Helping Others Will Make You Live a Better Life 1st September 2018
- Big boys do cry – my personal story and why we should seek help 30th August 2018