Helping others is beneficial, it gives meaning to our life, it brings us closer to each other and can do wonders for our health. We can all probably remember the kind smile and the warm thank-you we received when we last helped a friend or a total stranger. Helping...
How many time have you asked yourself “what now”? Are you having a hard time deciding between going to the gym or not, reading a book or watching a movie, going out in town or staying indoors? Do you often feel that you have to do some activities just because others are doing...
I love reading I think people should follow their passion, and a few days ago I was thinking about the things that I love doing and would like to do every single day… I made a list and it looks like this: Reading (mostly non-fictional book) Big fan of...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Walking in Nature and its Benefits for Body and Mind 10th September 2018
- Why We Love Underdogs and Why You Should Never Give Up 6th September 2018
- Parent-Child Relationship: Why Is It Important, mistakes and benefits 4th September 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Helping Others Will Make You Live a Better Life 1st September 2018
- Big boys do cry – my personal story and why we should seek help 30th August 2018