Helping others is beneficial, it gives meaning to our life, it brings us closer to each other and can do wonders for our health. We can all probably remember the kind smile and the warm thank-you we received when we last helped a friend or a total stranger. Helping...
The difference between real friends and “so-called” friends It is quite difficult to tell the difference between real friends and “so-called” friends if you don’t pay attention carefully. Real friends can hurt your feelings but they will only do it to wake you up from something bad that you are going through The “so-called” friends...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Walking in Nature and its Benefits for Body and Mind 10th September 2018
- Why We Love Underdogs and Why You Should Never Give Up 6th September 2018
- Parent-Child Relationship: Why Is It Important, mistakes and benefits 4th September 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Helping Others Will Make You Live a Better Life 1st September 2018
- Big boys do cry – my personal story and why we should seek help 30th August 2018