Underdogs – The Definition An underdog is a person or group in a competition, usually in sports and creative works, who is popularly expected to lose. The party, team, or individual expected to win is called the favourite or top dog. The first recorded uses of the term occurred in the second half of the 18th...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Walking in Nature and its Benefits for Body and Mind 10th September 2018
- Why We Love Underdogs and Why You Should Never Give Up 6th September 2018
- Parent-Child Relationship: Why Is It Important, mistakes and benefits 4th September 2018
- 6 Reasons Why Helping Others Will Make You Live a Better Life 1st September 2018
- Big boys do cry – my personal story and why we should seek help 30th August 2018